Ayesha Khan Biography
Ayesha Khan is an American reporter for FOX 2 and KPLR 11. She joined FOX 2 in January 2017 as a general assignment reporter. Before joining FOX 2 and KPLR 11, Khan worked as a reporter at ABC 30 in St. Louis.
Khan has likewise worked as a multi-media columnist and end of the week morning stay/correspondent at WBOC-TV in Salisbury, Maryland and went through three years as a journalist and fill-in anchor in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.
Ayesha Khan Education
Ayesha attended the American University in Washington D.C. She later graduated with a degree in Psychology.
Ayesha Khan Career
She started her profession as an on-air producer for a radio syndicated program on 630 WMAL in Bethesda, Maryland while volunteering as a reporter for CTV-News in Largo, Maryland. Ayesha Khan joined FOX 2 in January 2017 as a general task correspondent.
Preceding joining FOX 2 and KPLR 11, she filled in as a journalist at ABC 30 in St. Louis. Ayesha has likewise worked as a multi-media columnist and end of the week morning stay/correspondent at WBOC-TV in Salisbury, Maryland and went through three years as a journalist and fill-in anchor in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.
Khan helped launch brand new political “nontraditional news” show called The Allman Report. Solo reported shooting and editing daily enterprise stories with stand-ups. Turn in stories as packages or live wraparound VO/SOT to be discussed with show host on the desk or in the studio. Conduct one-on-one in-studio interviews on various city, county, and regional topics.Ayesha Khan
Ayesha is a multi-media journalist with 12 years of experience in anchoring and live field reporting. She has a competitive edge with an aggressive approach which has consistently allowed her to build and establish key resources and break stories for each news team she has had the opportunity to work with.
Her immediate goal has always been to give accurate, fair, balanced and informative stories to the public.
• Producer, main writer, and anchor of a two-hour Saturday morning show and one hour Sunday morning show.
• Primary fill-in anchor for weekday shows.
• Shoot, write and edit enterprise stories as “on the beat” reporter.
• Expert in utilizing social media for station material.
• WBOC website editor and daily contributor.
• Network and gather multiple perspectives with various industry leaders and experts in the field of journalism.
• Captured visual content and edited general assignment stories utilizing multiple platforms.
• Weather Talent: Prepare computer-assisted weather forecasts for on air presentation.
• Wrote and edited stories for a daily 30-minute live newscast.
• Researched, wrote, edited and field produced various hard news and feature packages.
• Produced, edited, wrote and hosted occasional segments for an entertainment news segment, which included packages about upcoming weekend box office movies.
Ayesha Khan Twitter