Mario Dedivanovic Biography
Mario Dedivanovic is a globally acknowledged American celebrity makeup artist and former fragrance counselor. With almost 2 decades of burgeoning career in the industry and Hollywood biggies including Kardashian-Jenner clans, Tyra Banks and Naomie Harris as regulars, Dedivanovic is today’s one of the most sought-after beauty artists.
Mario Dedivanovic Age
He was born on October 1, 1983, in The Bronx, New York, United States Of America. He celebrates his birthday on every 1st of October. Similarly, his birth sign (Zodiac Sign) is Libra. Mario Dedivanovic is in his 35-years of age as of 2018.
Mario Dedivanovic Nationality
he holds both American and Albanian and belongs to Albanian ethnicity.
Mario Dedivanovic Family
Mario is a huge family person and he’s especially close to his mother. Ironically, his mother doesn’t wear a drop of makeup. But Mario still loves her more than makeup and he even bought her a $6,300 Cartier love bracelet on Mother’s Day.
He has mentioned one too many times on his social media sites that he won’t stop spoiling his mother anytime soon. He even teased to glam his mother up in makeup.
Mario Dedivanovic Marriage
Dedivanovic has never officially announced his marital status as well as a life partner. His interviews are primarily dependent on his BFF relationship with Kim Kardashian and the launch of own beauty line. It never focused on his relationship status, dating life and partners.
Mario Dedivanovic Career
Renowned for his ability to create a flawless face, Mario specializes in subtle transformations, helping women draw out the best version of their natural complexion and features. His emphases on blending, sculpting and highlighting have established him as a perfectionist, capable of achieving picture-perfect looks. Mario relies on traditional, tried-and-true techniques to achieve modern, fashion-forward results, consistently creating clean, iconic looks.
After a decade of working in the beauty industry, Mario has secured a place among the world’s best and most well-known makeup artists, He has collaborated on countless editorials and red carpet looks for celebrities, all of which showcase the skill, talent, personality and attention to detail that Mario brings to every transformation.
Mario’s celebrity clientele includes Kim Kardashian, Natasha Bedingfield, Eliza Dushku, Michelle Williams, Christina Aguillera, and Gina Gershon, among others. His work has graced the pages of countless magazines including Bazaar, Elle, Glamour, Teen Vogue, L’Uomo Vogue, Allure and People.
In addition to his immensely popular blog, Mario is among the most highly followed makeup artists in the world.
Mario Dedivanovic Masterclass
For the past ten years, Mario and Kim have revolutionized the beauty industry. Working side by side, they have dominated makeup artistry trends seen on magazine covers like Vogue and Harper’s Bazaar, on celebrity-studded red carpets, on television, in print, commercials, and at weddings. All around the world Mario’s signature makeup techniques and the looks he creates are the most emulated and requested beauty looks of all time.
Now you can learn these essential beauty tips and tricks directly from the master artist and get the perspective from his celebrated muse Kim Kardashian West.
Mario and Kim will share coveted beauty secrets and business insight on how to develop a powerful and lasting client/artist relationship. Kim will reveal what celebrity clients look for in an artist, and how personality and professionalism play an important role and Mario will impart the do’s and don’t of becoming a successful makeup artist. Both will offer advice about marketing your own business and building your social media presence – a priceless lesson from the most followed woman on earth and the most followed celebrity makeup artist.
And just for fun, Mario and Kim will share details about their ten, adventurous years working and traveling the world together. You’ll hear personal stories including their wonderful experiences, their challenges and all the hilarity along the way. As a special treat, brow guru Anastasia of Anastasia Beverly Hills will take The Master Class stage for the very first time ever to demonstrate her legendary brow techniques on Kim, a long time client of hers.
This class is a once in a lifetime opportunity for makeup artists, enthusiasts, and makeup fans. Mario will teach technical skills, share ideas and offer advice that will have a lasting impact on your professional makeup career. Most importantly, you will leave inspired and ready for success.
Mario Dedivanovic Net Worth
A well-known make-up artist Mario Dedivanovic hasn’t yet revealed the actual fortune and salary collection out of his thriving career. We all know that Mario is one of the famous makeup artists so he might receive the salary in the good range.
Mario Dedivanovic Makeup Tips
1. Use a moisturizer to prep face and body for makeup. Moisturizer is key to getting a dewy makeup look because it keeps all the powders you apply to blend into the skin instead of looking cakey. And it’s Dedivanovic’s job to worry about more than just the face of his clients. He also ensures their bodies are glistening and hydrated by using Jergens Hydrating Coconut Lotion.
2. Use concealer and pressed powder as an eyeshadow primer. There are plenty of amazing eyeshadow primers in the beauty aisle, but Dedivanovic prefers to use an old-school trick to keep makeup from sliding. He minimizes discoloration with a concealer like the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer, then he tops it with translucent powder.
3. Layer your eyeliner. Dedivanovic uses about five layers of eyeliner, whether he’s prepping a model for an editorial photo shoot or doing makeup for a celebrity red carpet—and we’re not exaggerating. First, he uses a brown pencil, which he smudges with a makeup brush.
Next, he adds a thinner layer of the black pencil right on top but a little closer to the lash line. More smudging. He uses an inky black formula to tight line inside the waterline on both top and bottom. Then, he uses a colored or metallic liner on the bottom lids to add a bit of sparkle. And finally, he finishes off with a liquid liner on top.
This technique means you never have to worry about liner looking see-through or spotty. And if you can’t quite commit to all the steps, layering black and brown on the top lid is a less involved strategy for everyday glam.
4. Lean your elbow on the counter to get a flawless cat eye. Dedivanovic has gotten a lot of practice using liquid eyeliner on his clients. But he does have a tip for getting the perfect wing at home. The secret: a steady hand. Impossible, right? To get rid of any tremors or shakes, lean your elbow against the bathroom counter.
5. Avoid Instagram brows by only filling in the ends. Dedivanovic is proclaiming that boxy Instagram brows are over. Instead, it’s about enhancing the natural shape of the brow. His uses a pencil to fill in the ends of brows while leaving the inner corners mainly untouched. Make sure to brush hairs up and down with a spoolie to see which spots need the most attention. Then, he adds a layer of dark shadow to give the fullness of the brow. And finally, he finishes up with a brow gel.
6. Use the sandbagging technique. Sandbagging is the technique Dedivanovic uses to eliminate creasing of concealer. He uses a Beautyblender sponge to dab Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder right over makeup. Then, he lets it sit while he finishes the eye makeup.
7. Reverse contour on darker skin tones. For darker skin tones, Dedivanovic uses colors from a Bill Nye Palette to contour. But sometimes, he skips the dark powder altogether and selects a lighter shade of foundation to reverse contour. For this technique, he applies a highlighting color on the jaw underneath where the normal contour would go to get a similar effect.
On the opposite side of the spectrum, a contour on very fair skin can look overdone if the shade is too dark. Look for a powder with taupe tones rather than a bronzer. And finish the look off with a peachy blush like Too Faced Love Flush Blush.
8. Scrub the lips with a toothbrush before applying liquid lipstick. Surprisingly, Dedivanovic is not a fan of the new liquid lipstick trend. But sometimes he uses liquid to get a velvety appearance on photo shoots. To avoid a cracked finish, he scrubs lips with a toothbrush before applying any product.
9. Use a puff to apply powder as a finishing touch. When it comes to getting your makeup look to last, use a puff instead of a powder brush. This old-school beauty tool presses the powder into the face, minimizing the appearance of shine. It’s his favorite trick before sending his celebrity clients off to the red carpet. He also adds a spritz of MAC Prep+Prime Fix.
10. Clean makeup brushes with baby shampoo and tea tree oil. Dedivanovic has a lot of makeup brushes, and as a celebrity makeup artist, he has to wash them between every client. He uses Johnson’s baby shampoo mixed with a few drops of tea tree oil to disinfect his tools.