Michael s. Hyatt Biography
Michael S. Hyatt is an American author, podcaster, blogger, speaker, and the former chairman and CEO of Thomas Nelson. He has written several books about leadership, planning, and goal setting.
Michael s. Hyatt Age
He was born on June 25, 1955, in the united states. Currently, he is 64 years old.
Michael s. Hyatt Family
His family result is still under review.
Michael s. Hyatt Education
He was a student at Baylor University where he graduated with a degree in philosophy.Michael s. Hyatt
Michael s. Hyatt Wife
He’s married to Gail Hyatt and has been married for 33 years old.
Michael s. Hyatt Children
Michael and his wife are blessed with 5 children.
Michael s. Hyatt Career
He started his own publishing company, Wolgemuth & Hyatt, with Robert Wolgemuth in 1986. In 1992, Word Publishing acquired Wolgemuth & Hyatt. He was a literary agent from 1992 until 1998, after which he joined Thomas Nelson. During this period, he wrote several books about the Year 2000 problem, including the fictional Y2K: The Day the World Shut Down as well as non-fiction books The Millennium Bug: How to Survive the Coming Chaos and The Y2K Personal Survival Guide.
Hyatt was promoted to president and COO of Thomas Nelson in February 2004 and was made CEO in August 2005. He began blogging in 2004. By 2006, Hyatt was serving as chairman and chief executive of the Nashville, Tennessee-based Christian books published as it became a private company. His tenure as CEO ended in April 2011 but he continued to serve as chairman of the company.
The same year, Thomas Nelson was acquired by HarperCollins. Hyatt then began hosting the weekly podcast This is Your Life dedicated to intentional leadership. Hyatt also wrote several more books including Platform: Get Noticed in a Noisy World, a New York Times Best Seller, and two Wall Street Journal Best Sellers: Living Forward and Your Best Year Ever.
Michael s. Hyatt Nationality
Hyatt is of American Nationality.
Michael s. Hyatt Net Worth
His net worth estimation is estimated at $100k-1m(approx).
Michael s. Hyatt Bibliography
- Hyatt, Michael S.; Grant, George (1998). Y2K: The Day the World Shut Down. Word Pub. ISBN 978-0-8499-1387-7.
- Hyatt, Michael S. (March 1, 1999). The Y2K Personal Survival Guide: Everything You Need to Know to Get from This Side of the Crisis to the Other. Regnery Publishing. ISBN 978-0-89526-301-8.
- Hyatt, Michael S. (1999). The Millennium Bug: How to Survive the Coming Chaos. Broadway Books. ISBN 978-0-7679-0374-5.
- Hyatt, Michael S. (2012). Platform: Get Noticed in a Noisy World. Thomas Nelson. ISBN 978-1-59555-503-8.
- Hyatt, Michael (2013). The Virtual Assistant Solution: Come up for Air, Offload the Work You Hate, and Focus on What You Do Best. Los Gatos. ISBN 978-0-9910244-0-7.
- Hyatt, Michael; Harkavy, Daniel (March 1, 2016). Living Forward: A Proven Plan to Stop Drifting and Get the Life You Want. Baker Books. ISBN 978-1-4934-0325-7.
- Hyatt, Michael (January 2, 2018). Your Best Year Ever: A 5-Step Plan for Achieving Your Most Important Goals. Baker Publishing Group. ISBN 978-0-8010-7525-4.
Michael s. Hyatt Videos
Michael s. Hyatt Facebook
Michael s. Hyatt Twitter
Michael s. Hyatt Instagram