Perry Noble Biography
Perry Noble is an American preacher, author, and the former senior pastor at NewSpring Church. He was born on June 24, 1971. He has gained prominency as the senior pastor at the largest church in the South Carolina Baptist Convention and second fastest-growing church in the United States.
Perry Noble Age
Perry was born on June 24, 1971. He is currently 46 years old.
Perry Noble Wife
Perry married his current wife Lucretia, in April 2000. In November of 2017 Noble announced that his marriage was over. He has a daughter named Charisse.
His weekly sermons were watched by over 32,000 people at 11 satellite campuses across the state of South Carolina with an additional 7,200 viewers tuned in weekly via online live stream.
Noble has been involved in several controversies. During a Christmas Eve service in 2014, Perry Noble sparked an incident regarding the use of what appeared to be the word nigger. NewSpring Church released a statement in response to allegations that Pastor Noble said the word nigger during his sermon saying, “In regards to your question about the ‘N’ word, Perry doesn’t use that word and doesn’t address anyone in his life by such a word. He did not use that word in his message and what you perceived as him doing so was [a] matter of words getting jumbled as can happen with anyone who is speaking.”
Following a sermon Noble delivered on Christmas Eve, a controversy aroused regarding his wording at the beginning of his message. He made a claim stating that there was no Hebrew word for “command,” when in fact, there was. Much pressure was put on Perry Noble and on NewSpring Church for this mistake, to the point of a heated tweet on Noble’s Twitter page. Noble later apologized on his blog for this tweet and his original mistake.
Perry Noble Net Worth
He has an estimated net worth of $40 million.
Perry Noble Salary
This information about his salary will be updated soon.
Perry Noble Books
- The Most Excellent Way To Lead
- Overwhelmed: Winning the War Against Worry
- Unleash!: Breaking Free from Normalcy
Perry Noble Fired
On July 10, 2016 NewSpring Church announced that Perry Noble had been removed as Senior Pastor, due to alcohol abuse and neglect of his family duties.
Perry Noble Quotes
- If you don’t let your past die, then it won’t let you live. Period.
- Life is too short to spend forty to fifty hours around people who do nothing but stress you out and make you desire to go stick your head in a blender.
- I don’t think that God raised up Internet bloggers to call out wolves – who have an opinion and a website.
- If you are in a meeting and you disagree mentally then you have an obligation to disagree verbally!
- Worship does not become worship until it changes the way we live
- When a team feels like a family, they will go all out to love and serve one another.
- A leader should care way more about HOW people are doing rather than HOW they are doing their work.
- God has called each one of us to embrace life, not merely to endure it.
- Every once in a while I have this thought, we’ve got to piss off the religious people. How are we going to do that?
- Procrastination is assassination on the amazing future God has for you.
Perry Noble Sermon
Perry Noble Twitter