Trevor Engelson Biography
Trevor Engelson born Trevor Jed Engelson is an American film director, producer and talent agent most notably produced the film Remember Me in 2010. Engelson is also known for being the first husband of Meghan Markle, who later became the Duchess of Sussex following her marriage to Prince Harry.
Trevor Engelson Age
Trevor Engelson Parents, Ethinicity & Education
Born in Great Neck, New York, Engelson is the son of Leslie and David J. Engelson. He is of Jewish ethnicity. Engelson went to John L. Miller Great Neck North High School and went on to study journalism at the University of Southern California in Los Angeles.
Trevor Engelson Career
After attending USC, Engelson started a career as a production assistant and later moved into talent management before founding his own production company, Underground, in 2001. As a producer, Engelson has worked on several films and television shows. These include Remember Me, Outpost 37, License to Wed and All About Steve. He also produced the series Snowfall. It was announced in 2018 that Engelson was to start work on an upcoming fictional drama on FOX about a British prince.
Trevor Engelson and Meghan Markle
Engleson met Meghan Markle in 2004 and they started dating. The two married on September 10, 2011, at the Jamaica Inn in Ocho Rios, Jamaica. Eighteen months later, they separated and were granted a no-fault divorce in August 2013, citing irreconcilable differences. Engleson’s former wife became engaged in November 2017, to Prince Harry, a grandson of Queen Elizabeth II. Engelson then attracted significant media attention due to his previous marriage to Markle.
Trevor Engelson Girlfriend
Following his divorce from Markle, Engelson dated The Real Housewives of New York City star Bethenny Frankel. According to Frankel, their romantic relationship subsequently evolved into a business one. Engelson became engaged to dietitian Tracey Kurland on June 1, 2018,, after dating since November 2017. The two married on October 6, 2018.
Trevor Engelson Movies
- 2006 Zoom Executive producer
- 2006 Santa Baby Co-executive producer
- 2007 License to Wed Co-producer
- 2009 All About Steve Executive producer
- 2010 Remember Me Producer
- 2012 Amber Alert Producer
- 2013 Supanatural Executive producer
- 2013–present Bastards Producer
- 2013–present Bad Advice from My Brother Producer
- 2014 Outpost 37 Producer
- 2016 Rise Producer
- 2016 Incarnate Producer
- 2017 Give Me Future Executive producer Documentary
- 2017 L.A. Burning: The Riots 25 Years Later Executive producer
- 2017–present Snowfall Executive producer Executive producer for 11 episodes
- 2018–present Heathers Executive producer Post-production; executive producer for 6 episodes
- 2018 Harry and Meghan: A Windsor Wedding Actor (himself) Documentary
- 2018 The After Party Producer Post-production
- 2018 Dr. Sensitive Producer Announced for production
- 2018 13 Minutes Producer Announced for production