Jeriann Ritter Biography, Age, Husband, WHO 13 News, and Net Worth
Jeriann Ritter Biography
Jeriann Ritter is an American journalist working as a meteorologist for WHO 13 News. She procured her Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communications from Buena Vista University in Storm Lake and graduated with the high-level Certificate of Broadcast Meteorology degree from Mississippi State University in 2003.
Jeriann experienced childhood in Melvin, a town of around 150 individuals situated in Osceola County in northwest Iowa, where her advantage in climate and meteorology started at an early age.
Her dad was a tempest watcher in northwest Iowa, which ignited her advantage. You can see Jeriann on Today in Iowa… workday mornings from 4:30 to 7.
Jeriann Ritter WHO 13 News
Ritter stays up with the latest and gets you out-the-entryway arranged with continuous climate refreshes during Today in Iowa. I was unable to be any more amped up for being home in Iowa and working at WHO, says Jeriann.
It s an incredible station with the best climate assets in Iowa. Jeriann came to WHO in 2004 from La Crosse, Wisconsin where she went through the most recent four years doing climate at WXOW-TV, most as of late as their morning meteorologist.
She likewise gave climate gauges to a few radio broadcasts there. Jeriann really began at Channel 13 as a news assistant in 1998 and wound up on the finance as a journalist.
WHO 13 News Team
- Ed Wilson
- Jannay Towne
- Calyn Thompson
- Justin Surrency
- Taj Simmons
- John Sears
- Megan Salois
- Roger Riley
- Megan Reuther
- Dave Price
- Natalie Paynter
- Cinthia Naranjo
- Keith Murphy
- Brett McIntyre
- Jodi Long
- Erin Kiernan
- Stephanie Johnson
- Mark Freund
- Zach Fisher
- Andy Fales
- Amber Alexander
- Dan Winters
Jeriann Ritter Age
She was born on 11 June 1974 in Melvin, a town of about 150 people located in Osceola County.
Jeriann Ritter Husband
She is a married lady and she got married on St. Patricks Day. Ritter and her husband have two children together.
Jeriann Ritter Height
She is 5 feet 6 inches tall.
Jeriann Ritter Net Worth
She has an estimated net worth of $2 million.
Jeriann Ritter Instagram
Jeriann Ritter Twitter
CLICK HERE to visit her Twitter page.
Jeriann Ritter Facts
- My alarm goes off between 1:30AM-2:00AM each morning. After having kids, I started drinking lots of coffee with cream.
- I grew up in a town of less than 500 people.
- My first job was walking beans and picking sweet corn.
- The first concert I attended was to see Michael Jackson.
- I was 2nd runner up at the Little Miss Iowa contest where I sang a song from Annie.
- The coolest place I have ever traveled would be the Fiji Islands.
- I met my husband at a pig roast. My best friend set us up and tricked us to going on our first date at the Iowa State Fair. She told him I wanted him to call me and she told me he really wanted my phone number.
- My husband took me to see the Oprah show on Valentine’s Day. We were married around St. Patty’s Day.
- Our son was born on Groundhog Day.
- My favorite drink is a dirty Grey Goose Martini.
- I am the middle child.
- In the 5th grade, I drew a picture of me doing the weather with the NBC peacock logo beside me telling everyone what I wanted to do when I got big.
- Top of my list to do before I die is to attend a U2 concert in Ireland.